Learn everything you need to know to start your own Lip Blush business.
We’re with you for your full journey from when you enroll and as you grow and take your own clients. We train in classes of maximum 6 students so you have personalized time and all questions can be answered.
We will promote your work and help you build your client base.
Our training is customizable to you. Not only do we support you throughout your journey on building your business, we make sure your making the most out of your personal artistry.
No artist is the same, and we believe your trainings shouldn’t be either.
During training we will assess your rhythm and help you decide what will make YOU produce your best work.
We are on this journey together 🤝🏼
Your course will be divided into two days and composed of the following material:
• What is Lip Blush?
• Colour theory and Fitzpatrick scale
• Layers of the skin / the skin on our lips and their anatomy/aging lips, dark lips.
• Health conditions and candidates
• Lip blushing with filler
• Tattoo needles and Machine
• How to stretch / how to shape & map
• Hand positioning
• The Full Procedure with machine techniques unique to you
• Pigment migration
• Scar tissue, cold sores, swelling/ and healing.
• Client and Artist forms (including covid forms, pre care, post care, consent form, medical waiver, setup, sanitization, contraindications, cheat sheet)
• Marketing Strategies
• How much to charge when you begin (Price ranges & Demographics)
• Testing and certificate upon successful completion.
Add this lucrative service to your business, or start a business in teeth whitening!
Perks: zero sensitivity, done in as little as 20 minutes, lasts up to 6 months.
One Day Course - no previous experience needed.
Full Kit enough to do 40 new clients!
What’s in your kit?
Forms needed (included)
and much more! training
Here is the overview of what the course includes and the schedule for a full two days for Powder Brows.
Course outline includes:
* 3 models, and 10 practice skins must be completed after training. Photo of tray prior to taking each model must be sent as well *
Please send an inquiry via email or the form below for upcoming dates & times.
We will email you a PDF file with further information.
We look forward to meeting you!