Brows By Layal Terms & Conditions
Last updated: August 2nd, 2023
Please go over this list and see if anything pertains to you.
Are you suitable for permanent make up?
If you answer YES to the following then it is likely that you are an unsuitable candidate:
- Anyone under the age of 18 years of age;
- Anyone who is allergic, or who has been know to be allergic, to previous micro-pigmentation or make up;
- Anyone taking blood thinning medication;
- Anyone with active skin cancer in the area to be treated;
- Anyone with skin disorders such as eczema or psoriasis in the area to be treated;
- Anyone who has experience post inflammatory hyper pigmentation;
- Anyone with rashes or blisters on the area to be treated;
- Anyone with transmittable blood conditions such as HIV or Hepatitis;
- Anyone with uncontrolled high or low blood pressure;
- Anyone who is a hemophiliac;
- Anyone with healing disorders;
- Anyone taking Accutane or has taken in the last year;
- Anyone taking steroids that can thin the skin and make the skin become very sensitive;
- Anyone currently pregnant or breastfeeding;
- Anyone currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy;
- Anyone who is epileptic and has experienced a seizure within the last 2 years;
- Anyone highly prone to keloid scarring;
- Anyone with conjunctivitis;
There are other precautions that you must be aware of prior to any treatment.
You will need a doctor’s letter in order to proceed with any treatment when you are taking any medication for specific health conditions;
If you have had shingles on the area to be treated, you must wait several months before treatment;
You must wait 4 weeks after ANY operation for any procedure;
If you have previously had a cold sore, you must take preventative medication tablets from your GP prior to any lip procedures.
If you are considering any fillers or botox, please have your permanent make up treatment first;
If you have already had a lip filler or botox procedure, please wait a minimum of 2-3 weeks before a permanent make up procedure.
When booking an appointment with the required non-refundable booking fee, you are entering into a binding agreement with Brows By Layal and, therefore, you accept the responsibility of having read and agree with/to the following:
All booking fees are non-refundable unless a positive patch test has occurred and we have seen this in person;
We can not guarantee that a patch test is 100% accurate due to traces of nickel that can be found in some needles and/or pigments. A reaction could occur at any time, including once a treatment has taken place;
We do not guarantee any procedure as everybody is different and heals differently. It would be negligent of us to do this. Please understand this before entering in to an agreement with us;
All first time procedures are based on 2 appointments. To only have 1 treatment means that the procedure is only half finished. If you decide to not return for the 2nd treatment, you will still be held liable for the full treatment cost without exception. Touch up cost is taken from initial charge and applied on day of second appointment;
The touch up procedure (second appointment) must be undertaken between 4-8 weeks after the initial procedure. It is your responsibility to ensure that you stick to this very generous time frame and that your appointment is booked accordingly. Any appointment booked outside of this will incur an extra charge;
Lip Blush, Eyebrow, and Eyeliner treatments are based on 2 appointments, however, it may be necessary to do a 3rd treatment to achieve the desired result; Stretch Mark Camouflage and Scar Camouflage are based on 3 appointments and may need a 4th to have the desired result;
Failure to turn up for your appointment will result in immediate cancellation and total loss of deposit;
Appointments can be rescheduled or cancelled with a 72 hour notice. Any appointments rescheduled with less than 72 hours notice will require another deposit for a future service.
We ask that you give us 72 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. A $100.00 deposit is required for all bookings over $100.00 in value. Failure to inform of cancellation 72 hours prior results in forfeit of deposit.
For procedures $100.00 or less, the full payment is required upon booking.
Touch up appointments are paid in full at the time of booking. We require 72 hours to cancel the touch up, or full payment is forfeited, and must be paid in full to rebook the touch up.
Any appointments past the second touch up time frame (6-8 weeks) will then be required to pay the third touch up price.
Any photos that are taken before and after a treatment will only be used by Brows By Layal on this website or Brows By Layal social media sites. We try to make sure that only the treated area is on display so each client can not be recognized, however this is not always possible;
We reserve the right to refuse any treatment.